All hard hats, even awesome ones, need to be replaced as environmental and typical use of the hard hats cause wear. Modified hard hats are recommended to be replaced sooner than the recommended time frame. This is up to the user. Our process has not been proven to damage the integrity of the hard hat itself. OSHA states that modification can hide cracks and other imperfections in the hard hat. Thus, your hard hat should be replaced due to normal wear and tear, as with any item. We wish it lasted forever, because they are really awesome.
Although the coating is extremely durable, some have experienced just the edges showing after continued use. This is normal. The overall pattern is absolutely permanent and you should not experience any sort of chipping of the overall hat with normal continued daily use.
Note to self.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Now for the legal stuff:
Welcome to ExtremeHardhats.com. Extreme Hard Hats maintains this website to give you the opportunity to purchase Extreme Hard Hats products, as well as to provide relevant information about our company, our products, and educational material. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by following terms and conditions of use, which together with our private policy govern Extreme Hard Hats' relationship with you in relation to this website.
1) Online Orders: By processing any order through ExtremeHardhats.com online website, customer acknowledges acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. A copy of the order transaction including all terms and conditions will be automatically sent via email to the purchaser of any order at the customers email address given at the time of order. It is the customer's responsibility to fully read and understand these terms and conditions. Should customer have any challenges with the terms and conditions, customer may cancel an order with written notice within 48 hours of placement of any order or sale is considered final and subject to the all applicable terms and condition of this agreement.
3) Registration. If you open an account to use or access the Site or Service, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You may also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, user name, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Extreme Hard Hats immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Extreme Hard Hats shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Extreme Hard Hats, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password.
4) Sales Taxes. Extreme Hard Hats will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Louisiana. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state.
6) Warranties. NO WARRANTIES. EXTREME HARD HATS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. EXTREME HARD HATS IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. EXTREME HARD HATS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
7) Limited Liability. EXTREME HARD HATS' LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, INJURY OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY OTHER THAN THE NOVELTY THAT THESE ITEMS ARE FOR. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
9) Patterns. All patterns shown within this site on the hard hats may not be exactly placed as shown in the photographs. Due to the individual nature of how each hard hat is dipped, each one will have a different placement, thus creating a "one of a kind" hard hat for your novelty use.
10) Shipping Policy. All items will ship within 14-18 days of your order. All hard hats are not always in stock, however if they are in stock it will ship within 48 hours of your purchase. You will be notified of any delays via email provided during registration. Wholesale and large orders will ship within 3-5 weeks of ordering. Please note if you require them sooner and we will try to comply, however no promises will be made.